Project Management Secrets Review Instructions
Thank you very much for volunteering to review my upcoming book!
What am I expecting from you?
Critically read through the book. You are looking for everything you can find that’s wrong with it. Don’t worry about hurting my feelings!
- What do you disagree with?
- What sections are unclear?
- What parts are flat wrong and why?
- What parts are painful to read or clunky?
- What parts need more stories or examples?
- Do my points seem credible and grounded in reality?
- What’s missing that you wanted to know and didn’t find?
Find everything you can and let me know what I need to do to improve the book.
What’s in it for you?
- You will help the industry by ensuring the newcomers are able to learn the right stuff and be better teammates and leaders
- If you provide me with useful feedback, you will receive a free paperback copy of the book when it’s published.
- If you provide me with useful feedback, you will also be included in the credits as a reviewer.
Thank you very much! I am looking forward to your honest and critical feedback!
I hope you love the book and that it teaches you valuable new concepts!