“I have no choice.”
“The deadline is the deadline.”
“I have to ask my boss.”
“They don’t care about my opinion on this project.”
“There’s no room for negotiation.”
“This is just the way things are.”
“In the ideal world, maybe, but this is the real world.”
“I’ve got to work late tonight.”
“They’ve given me too much work to handle.”
Are these things that you think to yourself or hear yourself saying to people?
Do you sometimes feel that, at the office, you are just a cog in the machine?
That management doesn’t actually care about you as a person?
I used to feel that way too…
That feeling was very discouraging.
I wanted to find a way to be free.
To make my OWN choices.
To speak my OWN thoughts.
That’s where the journey started for me.
But it was BIGGER than that. I wanted to influence others and convince them that there is a better way.
- To have their hearts fully engaged.
- To feel confidence in sharing unpopular thoughts.
- To be free to choose what to work on.
- To be free to choose whom to work with.
- To be free to choose how to accomplish something.
It’s been my journey for the past 6 years.
I want to teach you what I’ve learned, so that you too can become FULLY FREE.
Then, whether you are working for someone else or for yourself, the choices you make will be fully YOUR OWN.
This book is intended to be a PRACTICAL GUIDE to becoming free.
I will teach you how to take practical steps that will make you FREE and EFFECTIVE.
In the process, you will learn to develop the confidence to make the choices you already KNOW you want to take, but can’t take today.
You will learn:
- How to collaborate with others (even superiors) from a position of strength and autonomy, instead of obeying or complying from a position of weakness.
- How to negotiate for what you need, even in situations that are not normally considered flexible.
- How to be fully empowered at work, which will lead to a sense of healthy pride and confidence.
In order to do this, I need two things from you.
- First, you must engage with the IDEAS that I am presenting in this book. Think about the core CONCEPTS, and don’t be nitpicky about the details. The CONCEPTS are things that you can relate to, even if my stories aren’t quite like your own.
- Second, you must PRACTICE the exercises that I give you, in order to actually be free. It’s not enough just to read about these ideas. You must LIVE them. I will be your coach, and you must PRACTICE.
Can you do those two things for me?
I’m very excited to begin this journey with you!
It’s been incredibly transformative for me, and I know that it will permanently improve your life in the very same way.